Information Security Policy
In our constant adaptation to the needs of our clients and all of our stakeholders, we have established an Information Security Management System through which:
- We identify and protect information assets regarding their confidentiality, integrity and availability; avoiding its destruction, disclosure, modification or unauthorized use.
- We evaluate and treat information security risks by applying the corresponding corrective actions, guaranteeing the sustainability of operations.
- We establish annual objectives and an action plan to achieve them, which we review and update, always aiming for continuous improvement.
- We provide awareness and training to each collaborator of the organization, seeking permanent commitment to the process.
- We identify and comply with regulatory and contractual obligations in information security.
- We allocate the necessary resources to consolidate our culture of responsibility and the sustainability of our Information Security Management System.